My Medical Locker Instructions
We are excited to announce that we are now offering our patients the option to securely connect with our office online using our new My Medical Locker. This site will allow you to be more engaged with your provider and your health through the My Medical Locker portal, which offers:
- Secure electronic messaging with our office.
- Access to view your account balance.
- Access to your individual health information, including access to health records for your dependent children.
- Appointment scheduling requests.
- Ability to view past and upcoming appointments.
- Greater management of your health information, including allergies, family history, immunizations and more.
- Access to Health Journals to track height, weight, blood pressure and more.
- Go to MyMedicalLocker.com.
- Click Create Account.
- Answer necessary registration questions.
- Click Register.
- You will receive an email at the address provided containing a link to login. Click this link. You may need to check your junk mail if you do not see the email in your inbox.
- Enter a password. You are now registered.
Once registered, it is important to connect your account to our practice. Below are the steps to connect.
- Click Connect.
- Select our office from the list.
- Click Connect.
- Enter your Connection Key: Please call AUS at (708) 888-8287 to receive your personal connection key.
- Click Connect. You are now connected to our office and can take advantage of the various features listed above.
After connecting, please try some of the steps below to learn how to effectively use the patient portal.
- Click Messages on the Home Screen.
- Click the New button.
- In the Provider box, click and choose your Provider.
- In the Type box, click and choose the Type (Appointment, Billing or Personal Health).
- In the Message box, type your message.
- Click Send.
- Click About on the left side of the Home Screen.
- Click on each section and update your information (Demographics, etc.).
- Click Summary.
- Review the contents of your information.
- Click Share.
- Click Share and verify you receive a verification message.
- Click Chart on the Home Screen.
- If you had a recent visit, click the Clinical Summary for that date.
- If you have not, click Pull Clinical Summary.
- Review your summary.
- You can choose to print or export your file to share with other Providers.
- If your Primary Care or other Provider office uses a DIRECT email system, you can send a message to that address.
Our goal is to provide you with the best care possible. Should you have any questions or need assistance regarding this process please contact us and we will be happy to assist.